*Winner: Sustainable Packaging – Best Branded Package, PAC Global Leadership Awards 2015
The PAC Global Leadership Awards Gala aims to recognize and celebrate this year’s outstanding packages and companies. PAC recognized Ecologic and Purina Pro Plan® Renew™ for their all molded fiber cat litter jug in the Sustainable Packaging category.
*Winner: Best Package- 2015 Trashies Awards, Sustainable Packaging Coalition, Smithers Pira and Packaging Digest
The competition recognizes and celebrates the people, process or service behind the latest advancements in sustainable packaging. Ecologic and Purina Pro Plan® Renew™ were recognized for Best Package with their all molded fiber cat litter jug.
* Winner: Advances and Innovation in Sustainable Packaging, Pulp & Paper International
The PPI Awards are the only global awards dedicated to recognizing the achievements of companies in the pulp and paper sector. PPI recognized Ecologic with the Advances and Innovation in Sustainable Packaging Award.
* Winner: Salute to Excellence – Safeway, Private Label Manufacturers Association
Safeway won the Salute to Excellence Award for their Bright Green detergent in the 50oz eco.bottle.
* Winner: Vendor Innovation Award, Tricorbraun
Ecologic is proud to be recognized by TricorBraun with their Vendor Innovation Award.
* Winner: Retailer Innovation – Sustainable Package, Store Brands Decisions / Stagnito Media
Safeway took home the Innovation Award for best Sustainable Packaging: Non-Foods with their 4X Bright Green detergent in the 50oz eco.bottle®.
* Industrial Technology Honoree, Stockton Chamber of Commerce
The Stockton Chamber of Commerce recognized Ecologic as an Industrial Technology Honoree for the opening of our manufacturing facility in Manteca, CA.
* Finalist: 2013 Visionary Award, Packaging Digest/UBM Canon
Ecologic and Seventh Generation were recognized by Packaging Digest as a Finalist for the 2013 Visionary Awards for the successful commercialization of Seventh Generation’s 4x detergent in the Ecologic bottle.
* Winner: East Bay Innovation Awards
Ecologic Brands took home the Clean Technology trophy at the first-ever East Bay Innovation Awards held on January 31, 2013. The event attracted over 200 nominations and 350 attendees to celebrate cutting-edge innovators in the US. Ecologic was among good company, as other category winners included Pandora, Tesla, and Livescribe.
* Winner: 2012 GoingGreen Global 200 Top Private Companies
The AlwaysOn Network in Silicon Valley, along with its venture capital supporters, identified Ecologic Brands as a company that’s disrupting global industries and creating viable business models for the green technology marketplace as part of its sixth annual Going Green Global 200 Awards. Among the more mature greentech companies, Ecologic Brands is considered one of the top 30 companies to watch.
* Finalist: 2012 Innovation By Design Awards, Fast Company
Ecologic Brands was selected out of over 1,700 entries by Fast Company and showcased as a finalist in the “Service Design” category for coming up with an inspiring, ingenious design solution. “The eco.bottle® looks like an unremarkable recycled-paper container for detergent, but it represents a series of supply-chain innovations. Most significantly, the shells pack and ship flat, saving fuel; and unlike the conventional plastic, these containers are both recyclable and compostable.”
* Winner: 2012 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA)
Ecologic Brands was honored with the Gold Award by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) in the Packaging & Graphics category. IDSA started the IDEA awards in 1980 to promote public understanding about the impact of design excellence on the quality of life and the economy.
* Winner: Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) AmeriStar 2012 Package Competition
Ecologic Brands won 2 out of 3 key award categories—Best of Show and 3M Sustainability Award—edging out over 150 other entries in February 2012. Ecologic Brands was also recognized as a winner in the Excellence in Packaging Design category.
* Winner: 2011 Best Green 4R’s Award (Reduction, Reuse, Recycling, Recovery)
Ecologic Brands won a gold medal at the 6th International Green Awards for Creativity in Sustainability in December 2011.
* Finalist: PMMI “Package of the Future” Competition
Ecologic Brands was chosen as 1 of 10 finalists showcased at Pack Expo in October 2011.
* Winner: 2011 Greener Package Award “Environmental Impact”
* Winner: San Francisco Business Times Cleantech Sustainable Awards “Best Sustainable Product”
Ecologic Brands received the San Francisco Business Times Sustainable Product Award on June 16, 2011 at the Clean Tech and Sustainability Awards in San Francisco.
* Winner: IBF, “The Social Impact Award for 2011”
Ecologic Brands’ founder and CEO Julie Corbett was awarded the Social Impact Award on June 7, 2011 at the Innovator Awards Ceremony in Redwood City, California.
*Finalist: PMMI “Package of the Future” Competition
Ecologic Brands was chosen as 1 of 10 finalists showcased at Pack Expo in October 2010.